Toiletries ImerCare® 100% natural mineral solutions for soaps, body scrubs, shower gels, deodorants and anti-perspirants
ImerCare® is a full range of 100% natural mineral solutions for deodorants and anti-perspirants, body scrubs, shower gels, and soaps.
Scrubs, soaps and shower gels
ImerCare® P-Scrub is a perlite-based portfolio, developed using patented engineered technology which combines the natural hardness of volcanic rock with the softness of spherical particles to provide a gentle, physical exfoliation effect in scrubs, soaps and shower gels.
ImerCare® P-Scrub is an ideal natural alternative for oil-derived beads.
- NEW ImerCare® 700P-Scrub designed to provide the best compromise between scrub intensity and sensorial properties in body scrubs and shower gels
- ImerCare® 800P-Scrub for exfoliating bar soaps, anti-cellulite peeling gels and foot scrubs
ImerScrub™ is a range of colored natural perlites for providing an aesthetic effect in scrub products. It can be used in conjunction with the ImerCare® P-Scrub range.
ImerCare® Opaque kaolin is ideal for conferring opacity and whiteness to shower gels.
- Confers a rich creamy optical effect
- Is neither pH nor ionic-surfactant sensitive, unlike chemical opacifiers
- Is a one-size-fits-all alternative to oil-derived opacifiers
ImerCare® Opaline premium talc is the perfect solution for achieving a pearlescent effect in shower gels. ImerCare® Opaline:
- Confers a luxurious, pearlescent optical effect
- Is neither pH nor ionic-surfactant sensitive, unlike chemical pearlizers
- Is a one-size-fits-all alternative to oil-derived pearlizers
- Complies with industry microbiological standards without the need for irradiation
Deodorants and anti-perspirants
ImerCare® 400D is a new generation of natural diatomaceous earth for deodorants and antiperspirants.
Due to the exceedingly high surface area of its mineral particles, ImerCare® 400D is the most water- and oil-absorbent diatomaceous earth product available on the market today.
Micro-porous ImerCare® 400D:
- Demonstrates high perspiration absorbency
- Controls body odor
- Dries quickly leaving a nude skin sensation
- Gives a pleasant soft touch feel
Our ImerCare® 11T is also suitable for deodorant applications where it imparts a cool, dry feel to deodorants.
ImerCare® Steasilk® talc makes an excellent cost-effective functional filler in soaps and syndets where it:
- Provides a creamier lather and improve foaming
- Improves shelf life by preventing cracking
- Confers a soft, silky skin feel
All Imerys cosmetic products are natural, high quality, chemically inert and offer good skin tolerance. They are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
All ImerCare® mineral grades* for toiletry applications are Cosmos approved. Certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
*except ImerCare® 800P-Scrub
We offer a full range of bespoke formulation and technical and process support services to help you match the right mineral grade to your application requirement.